N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Karina

Are you looking for a good book to enjoy? Well, you should read Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix. If you like realistic fiction and mystery, then this book is for you.
      While I was reading the book, I could imagine a lot of scenes. One scene I can picture in my mind is when the farm has new neighbors, but they are rich. Mostly the setting takes place in the farm, however, it seems real. In some parts, I can imagine myself in the farm being one of the characters. In one scene, the author explains a character's house and I can picture myself in there. Mostly it's the past because they don't mention using a lot of technology, they just mention that some one has a computer that that makes a noise.
       The book has two main characters and their names are Luke and Jen. Luke is like a real person because Luke is shy, afraid and always asking questions. He can be negative, and he also is a third child. Jen, in the other case, is the opposite of Luke. She is positive, full of excitement, she's a third child and does everything that other children do. What I like about Luke and Jen is that even though they fight, they always forgive each other.
        The book is exciting! I wouldn't let go of the book! Luke garner is a third child and he is an illegal kid. Families can only have two children. Luke has never gone to school or has never had friends or done anything like other kids. Luke lives in hidding and can go out and be in the woods, until the Goverment had to build new houses and cut the woods down. Now with new people in the house where he lives, he can't go outside. However one day he saw a shadow in another house. There were already two kids living in that house. Could it be another third child?
         What i felt about the book is that some pf the events can actually come true in some other countries. I would recommend it to anyone who is intersted in realistic fiction or mystery because if you're intersted in something else and not that you won't enjoy it. My  opinion is that i really enjoyed it and i never put the book down!
G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account