N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by diana

Do you want a good book that you won't take youre eyes off ?.I say I know one and Its called Among the Hidden by margeret  Peterson Haddix Its a realistic fiction  mystery.

Its not really similar to real life because in the book you can only have  2 children  and its really interesting because there  is a third child.Sometimes the author makesme feel like im part of the story.she makes me feel like im in the story Its like the present time for me .
what I notice is that the author makes the charaters real like if I jen and my brother was luke .always about things .what I think about the characters is that they are really interesting because luke found else when he was looking in the window .I'm telling no more ,you have to read .
In this story it involves police ,children ,parents ,families and other chracters like luke he was a third child and stayed in the attic all the time .
you know what I feel about this story ?I'tsthat you get joy when its just readthis book if you like realistic fiction and mytery.

G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account