N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Gabriela

Are you looking for a book to leave you speechless?
The you should read Among The Hidden By Margere Peterson Hiddix. This realstic fitic on book will blow your mid away.

This book is not similar to real life because there's a lot of stuff that pretty sill going on in the book that could not happy in out time.
The author does make you feel like in the story next to Luke just watcing and feeling his emotians and everything thats going on. I could picture everything.Margeret explains it so well.Its in the present because we have computer right now and other things thats we have that they have too. 

The author does make the character into real people because they have personalities that alot of people do have in this world like fear&bravery.
I like Jen she is my favortie charatcer becouse she deso thing without caring what other people say or do just like me.

The plot of this book is mainly about a shadow child. He he's illegal, he he shouldn't be born but he is so one dat he meet this other shadow chuld and she has a plan for how to bee freen and live the way they really have to live.Luke has fear in his plan. Is he going to follow this plan that she has?
                                 I really like this book.Its my type of book that i would keep reading over&over. And yes I do recommend this book to other people because ist really freat and you will just smiply love it.

G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account