N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kimmie White

Ive never heard of a population law until I read Among The Hidden. Jen was also very brave, but one thing I couldnt decide was which one was braver Luke or Jen. Most people thought it was Jen because she didnt care about the Population Police. Luke was always afraid for example when Jen put his name on the computer he said The Population Police cant find me because of what you did can they?                                                                                                                                

First, I liked the book mostly because of Jen. I liked Luke also. I liked how Jen was always sarcastic and, I liked Luke because he always seamed to be afraid, but it wasnt funny that he was always. It was just interesting of how many things he was afraid of.                                                                                                                                                                                        

Lastly, I would recommend this book to people who like mysteries and excitement. I liked how it had a mixture of excitement and mysteries. So trust me you will not put the book down until you finish it.

G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account