Review Detail

fun cloth book
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

CUDDLY LADYBUG is a simple, sweet cloth book that little ones can enjoy playing with. The book includes some basic sentences identifying animals, bugs, or plants before asking where they are and showing a mirror. Felt flaps are nicely soft throughout with high contrast images.

What I loved: This is a simple book, but it's great for babies. It is super-soft and well-padded with soft felt flaps on each page spread. The high contrast images are great for young minds, and simple phrases help to identify what they are. The mirror at the end is a fun addition, as infants in particular will enjoy seeing that familiar baby. As a small thing, I also appreciated that it comes in a box which makes it nicely giftable and helps to keep it in top shape on its way.

What left me wanting more: As a very small thing, the flaps shed at first, but this decreases with time.

Final verdict: CUDDLY LADYBUG is a sweet cloth book that will work well for babies with high-contrast images, simple phrasing, and a fun mirror.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account