Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Amazingly, awesomely, astoundingly fantastic! This was so fun and easy to read. The setting, the characters, the story, the sharp dialogue, everything was so good!

I want to move to the town of Croak. With its morbid shop names and eccentric townspeople, it provided the perfect setting for this quirky tale.

I absolutely loved all the characters. Uncle Mort was crazy awesome; he's like the cool mad scientist dude whose always doing weird stuff impulsively. Lex was an awesome MC. She was never without a witty comeback, and it was cool watching her become who she was meant to be, a Reaper. But I think I liked Driggs the most. He was hilarious and loved chocolate, pretty much the perfect guy! I especially loved the relationship between Lex and Driggs; they complement each other very well.

This book made me love Reapers even more! The mythology the author wrote for these characters, like what the scythe is for, how to transfer the souls, the idea of the Afterlife, etc., was really interesting. Plus, the whole story with the mysterious dead people and the rogue Reaper had me flying through this book.

The ending was slightly darker than the rest of the story and was fantastic. I can't wait to see where the author takes the story!

Overall: A great paranormal read; you will not regret picking this up!
Good Points
Awesome dialogue
Great, funny characters
Pretty much everything
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account