Review Detail

4.1 14
Young Adult Fiction 499
Chloe Chloe Chloe What do you see? Hear?
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Mercedes

This is my first review. So be patient with me! I never really found another author i liked until i was given The summoning by kelley Armstrong as a gift. i'm so glad for this gift because i love the whole book and will continue to read the series in this 3 book series.

ok, Chloe is a 15 yr old teen who lost her mother at a young age. Due to bad experiences as a child she doesn't want to acknowledge she can actually hear and see dead people. She trys to avoid it in most of the book but all the ghosts want is help from her because she can hear them. She is thrown in a house called the lyle house with other unique teens because everyone thinks she is "crazy". At first she was made to believe that she has schizo. She starts to think she is a freak but she isnt at all. just a unique teen who can actually communicate with the dead. I dont like spoiling the ending for anyone. so, you should pick up the book at a local store and read it! it's a wonderful read and trust me worth the money. I am on book 2 in the series now(more intense)..once i read it all...ill try my best to do a better review. i'm new to this. If you like books about the unknown...this is the series for you! Have a great week everyone and a lovely Thanksgiving!

mercedes
G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account