Review Detail

4.3 1
A riveting read. A romance novel, pack full of wry humor, metaphoric terms, ambiguity and innuendos.
Overall rating

Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Please feel free to leave a comment or question, I'll get right back to you with a response. thank you.
Good Points
"All men are dogs," so they say, which begs the next question: If all men are dogs, who is the best dog trainer to teach these pups those cunning, clever dog tricks? Here's an excerpt.
Monday, August 6th, 2012. Downtown Montreal Quebec. Still got me twenty minutes to go before I get done with this job and be moving on to the next. She needs to get her welding done, and I? I have been putting off the oil change thing for way too long too, even a rickety old car needs its regular oil change right?
So there I was, still reeling from the loss of my marriage to Aylene, and flogging myself black and blue for having gone so badly off track in that arena. Life had suddenly begun to shine a light of hope in my direction again. My business was taking off, and I was, like, doing okay at the self-improvement thing one might say. But old habits die hard, so there I was, back down the road which leads right back to the lifestyle of my teenage past. I was back to my old ways, back to my old puppy dog ways, messing around with a girl I didn't know that well, didn't really like, and sure as hell, didn't want. But she did have something that I really wanted back then, and badly so.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account