Kids Indie 64
lovely and simple board book of love
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

I LOVE YOU LITTLE COTTONTAIL is a sweet and simple board book. Featuring extra-thick pages, the book says I love you to rhyming animals before including a mirror to show the child that they are loved too.

What I loved: This is a simple but sweet book that uses rhymes, lovely illustrations, and a mirror to appeal to the youngest of readers. Each page only has the simple phrase of saying I love you to the animals, making it a quick read. The animals chosen all rhyme, giving the book a lyrical/poetic flow that will appeal to little ears. The end page having a mirror is also a nice touch, as babies love to see that baby in the mirror. Adding to that, extra-thick board book pages will stand up to rough little fingers while also being a bit easier to turn.

Soft and elegant illustrations complement the text, capturing a baby and adult duo of animals on each page. The font is clear and easy to read throughout. This gentle coloring combined with rhyming text makes it an excellent pick for a bedtime book.

Final verdict: Simple but so sweet, I LOVE YOU LITTLE COTTONTAIL is a lovely board book that will appeal to babies and young toddlers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account