Review Detail

Kids Fiction 99
A Fun and Engaging Book about a Parent's Love for their Child
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

I Love You More is about how much a mother loves her daughter. This book gives examples of the extent of the love this mother has for her daughter, Rae, and how this love is so much more than words can say. 

What I Liked: When I saw this book the cover stood out to me immediately because it had a unique drawing style. I enjoy books that you can share with anyone whom you love and this was no different. The examples that the mother gives to explain how far her love expands are great examples that children can understand. This is a great way to measure a concept that can sometimes be abstract. 

The illustrations in this book are unique and I love the cartoon aspects included throughout this story. I love getting to see the illustrators take on different animals that you would encounter in various terrains. The art in this book is playful and fun, it was great reading this book and feeling like the animals were taking you along with them as they played in the background. 

Final Verdict: I Love You More is a great story for parents to read with their children to explain that their love for them is unconditional and everlasting. This book provides parents with ways to show just how much they love their children and with a way for the child to then also share how much they love their parents. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account