Young Adult Indie 125
A Twisty YA Mystery
Overall rating

Writing Style

Plot

Characters

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
REMEMBER ME TOMORROW is a story of mystery and romance that kept me guessing.

Aleeza Kassam is a university freshman and aspiring investigative journalist. Lonely and discouraged, she moves into East House, the oldest dorm on campus. It is also the least desirable. When Aleeza receives text messages from Jay Hoque, a student who suddenly and mysteriously vanished from East House five months ago, she realizes that the messages are not only coming from her dorm but from the past.

Aleeza must work with Jay, connected by their text messages and separated by time, to discover what happened to him, or will happen, rather, before it is too late. When Aleeza begins catching feelings for the missing student and virtual stranger, her mission becomes that much more imperative, and she must put her investigative skills to the test.

I love the concept of connecting via technology and developing a relationship while being separated by time. It reminds me of another book that I read and loved recently, Chasing Through Time. Like that book, this delightful mystery focuses on building a friendship, but it also takes it a step further and explores the idea of falling in love with someone from the past, someone that you must save or face losing.

For anyone who enjoys mystery, this is a book that will keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat. The buildup to finally discovering what happened to Jay was well done and suspenseful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Overall, REMEMBER ME TOMORROW is exciting, suspenseful, and a fun ride with memorable characters and a unique plot. Readers will love quirky Aleeza and the enigmatic, broody Jay. I am excited to see more from this author.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account