Riddles and Puzzles oh my
(Updated: August 04, 2024)
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Grandest Game is the newest installment in a book series from Jennifer Lynn Barnes that gets you caught up in puzzles, games, danger, romance, riches, and, of course, the Hawthrone brothers. This installment has seven tickets, an inland of dreams, and the chance of a lifetime. I liked that each person brought their own set of skills to this second installment of the grandest game. The book, told from multiple points of view, gives us a glimpse at what motivates each player to be in the game. I appreciate books that make you think and don't just feed you the answers immediately so you can figure out the clues and the characters. The addition of one of the hawthrones being a participant in the game, and they say he knows nothing about how the game is set up, though he was born to play these games, being a hawthrone and all. The Grandest Games moves along quickly, just like the previous books in The Inheritance game, but the brothers take a back seat, and Avery Grambs is the one running this game.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account