Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
You know that feeling when you think you've already seen an author at the best and then you're WRONG?!? I do now. I loved Kelly St. Clare's the Tainted Accords series. As in, I was completely obsessed and am still chomping at the bit to get that fourth book. So I dove into this eagerly, thinking it would at the very least tide me over until then.

Well, it did more than that. It sucked me into yet another world with many more characters to fall in love with.

Romy is our spunky little heroine who starts the book living in space as a soldier many many years after the destruction of earth. When a mission goes horribly wrong, her team find themselves hurtling towards the supposedly unlivable earth.
What they find there blows their minds and makes them question everything they've ever been told. Have their entire lives been lies? What is the point?

There's a certain character I fell for practically on sight, but I won't spoil that. This book brought every emotion to the front, but what surprised me the most was the humor. Reading science fictions, I didn't expect to laugh out loud as many times as I did. It was great. Seeing Romy comes to terms with the new reality is truly something special to watch.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account