Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
loved it
Good Points
My thoughts

Cover: Awesome currents and an acient tridend . Green , my beloved color

Book: Tristan Hart, a teen life guard.A tanned sarcastic dude with a great bod.[ girls i approve you all to go ga ga and drooling over him]. He’s living a great life, cool school swim team/life guard squad, great best friendfrend and a loving parents. But his life is not a calm sea anymore. He dissapears after a rescue in the crashing waves of a sudden storm. 3 days later ,he resurfaces on the beach at coney Island abd does not know what occurred on those days. His dreams are haunted by a terrifiying silver mermaid. He was claimed by the Sea and now it wants him Back.

This tail was sweet[ And so was his]. I’ve never been to brooklyn or coney island and only saw it in movies.But I could feel being at the beach and the brooklyn vibe.My mom visited brooklyn when she was younger so asked her how it was being at coney island. Z Cordova can create a atmosphere . Some parts in this book felt disney ish, darker disney but still fun, airy and a good hearted.

I bet you all know this is a mermaid book.[I think].I fell in love with merpeople through disney’s ariel [ I
RC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account