N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kayy

This book was a very great book. Me and my friend were at our school book fair and my friend said "yay! I love this author! Perfect they have two books i havent read by her.Kayy, you'll really love her books. You should get one and I'll get the other and we'll switch when were done reading." I agreed to her deal and I got "All's Fair in, Love, War, and High School."
I started reading it that night and I already loved it. I was half waty throught the book in 3 days and I went back to the book fair and bought "Life, Love and the Pursuit of Free Throws"

The whole time I read it I wanted to know what happens quickly and at the same time didnt want it to end. I loved the ending so much!

I would reccomend this book to any girl that likes books that you can relate to. They are fun enjoyable and just plain GREAT!

I did a powerpoint presentation on her in library class and i got to search on her and all her other books. this only made me love it even more! I got backround information on everything. I cant wait until I get to read her other books!

:-*
G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account