N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sandra

Have you been looking for a good book to read?Well,I'm sure you will enjoy Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix.If you like realistic fiction and mystery,then this book is for you.

I felt as if I was in the attic with Luck,around the farm where there used to be trees.Now there's houses where the Barons live.Being in the attic without the present technology was the best way he could be saved and hidden.This book is similar to real life because theres technology we use today.Some of the scenes in the book were easy to picture in my head.

Luke and Jen are the main characters in this story.At first Luke and Jen seemed like one of my friends, but then they reminded me of all of my friends.I don't dislike any of the characters because they all had their different types of attitudes,either though or sweet or even both.

Third childeren were illegal, if they were found the populating police would deal with them.Luke lived in a wonderful farm full of trees,he couldn't be seen,he could go outside.Until one day when they cut the trees down, and the houses where Barons would live were being built.

The book Among the Hidden was a great book.I recommend you to read it,it's full of surprises and mystery.You won't regret reading this book! 

G
#1 Reviewer
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account